Introducing Alexa Presence Skill
Imagine the convenience of turning your lights, smart plugs and thermostat on or off with your verbal command to Amazon Echo Alexa. Now combine your free Presence App with your Alexa skills and link it up to your Presence Security system.
"Alexa ask Presence to..."
Amazon Alexa Presence Skill allows you to monitor and control your smart home devices and sensors. Easily turn on, dim or brighten your lighting with your GE Link and Cree lights. Set groupings for your lights. Turn your Presence SmartPlugs on or off that connect your Presence Security with your everyday appliances that you plug into the wall. You'll also have the ability to voice to your Presence Thermostat so you can adjust the temperature.
- Enable the Presence skill by opening the Alexa App and going to Skills, then searching for Presence.
- After selecting to Enable the Alexa Skill Kit skill you will be required to enter in their Presence username and password
- Upon enabling the skill, Alexa will return the user to the skill.
4. Upon enabling the skill, Alexa will automatically begin discovering compatible Presence devices.
5. On completion, Alexa will tell the user how many devices were found.
Now say, "Alexa, ask Presence for help."
Need more help? Email us at email@example.com